CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 14, 2009

More Christmas Craftiness!!!

Thank goodness that most of my friends are very talented and creative! Otherwise, I would never be able to borrow their cute ideas for myself or beg them to help me with them! Alyssa's school Christmas party is this Thursday. I signed up to bring the take-home treat for all of the kids. I did so with this in mind. Meredith is super creative plus she is so talented that all of her ideas turn out super cute! This is the second (maybe more?) idea I've borrowed from her this year! Thanks, Mer!!! Plus, one of my other very talented friends, Joanna, can paint really well. She's backed up on requests to paint personalized wine glasses like this one she did as a favor for me for Mer's surprise 30th party. Good thing Joanna loves me, or else I think that she would've stopped answering my phone calls for fear of me asking her to paint something else! Jo also did the letters on the ornament for Alyssa's teacher...I did the dots. I don't love how it turned out, but too late now! I do think the ornaments for the kids turned out so cute though! Thanks Mer and Joanna! Love you girls!














Don't you just love these little gift boxes? I bought a few last year at Holiday House and ended up wishing that I'd gotten a ton more...so this year I stocked up!!!

As a mom, I'm pretty sure that all of the other moms will love the ornament, but I knew the kids might not be totally thrilled with an ornament for a gift, so I added lots of chocolate inside the box and a strawberry flavored candy cane on top. I thought that all of the kids might not enjoy peppermint much...I thought it turned out adorable! We'll see what they think on Thursday!






0 comments: