CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas goodies...

I love Christmas candies...I just don't love making them. So, this year I cut way back on both the types and amounts of candy I made. Here's most of what I did...mainly to go along with preschool and MDO administrators and teachers.

Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Bites...this is the first time I've made these, but they are sooooo easy! And yummy, too!


Peppermint Bark...not a personal favorite of mine, but again, super easy and most people I know love it!


Since this was going to teachers, I dressed the bark up with a little chocolate drizzle!


And my personal favorite...Oreo Truffles. I used to make these the hard way...with gallon ziploc bags and a hammer. My food processor (that I got from my amazing in-laws!) makes it SO much easier and less time consuming!


My least favorite part of candy making...rolling and dipping! :(




Again...a little chocolate drizzle just for fun!!!


I didn't get any pictures of the finished & wrapped presents, but the candy fit perfectly in these cute gable boxes!

0 comments: