CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Surprises!!!

**Updated** Meredith's longtime friend, Kari, is a wonderful photographer and just posted these on Facebook. I just had to share them!



Her face says it all! She was so surprised!


And Justin was so proud!!






Making the Baby #3 announcement!!!








Conducting "Happy Birthday"














**Original Post**

If you've ever read The 5 Love Languages, you'll know what I'm talking about when I say that my love language is gifts. If you don't know what I'm talking about, basically the best way that I give and receive love is by giving and receiving gifts. Needless to say, I LOVE surprises! So, a couple of weeks ago when I realized that my wonderful friend, Meredith, was turning 30 on the 21st, I emailed her hubby about a party, and we got the ball rolling. It was SO much fun and turned out wonderful! Mer was so surprised that she even teared up. Justin did a great job with the organizing, inviting and food, and I handled the cake and decorations. I'm pretty sure everyone had a great time! Hope you had a FANTASTIC 30th birthday, Mer! Love you!

I didn't get a ton of pictures, but here are a few of the ones I did get...
The food table...pre-food!


Meredith's birthday cake from The Blue Cake Company. I had them decorate it to coordinate with the plates, and I think they did a wonderful job! So yummy!


The food table with food...Justin did such a great job! Wonderful appetizers, plus pork tenderloin, chicken skewers, meatballs, roasted potatoes...everything was delicious!!!




The Birthday Girl!!!




One of the other surprises of the night (although I already knew!) was that Meredith and Justin are expecting another baby!!! I am praying for pink, but can't wait for Baby Eisele #3 no matter what it's wearing!!! Congrats, you two!!!



Meredith rocking out to Gwen Stefani on Rock Band!!!!





I couldn't resist posting this, Mer! Please don't hate me!!!! ;)

1 comments:

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

I hope she gets that girl too! I know she is so ready for some pink too! what a sweet party-you are a good friend.