CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I Love You, Stinkyface

Both of my girls love books! Blakely has really started to get into them, and she constantly brings us her favorites. (Funny side note - she usually walks backwards to come sit in our laps to read, or put shoes on! Silly!) One of her current favorites is "I Love You, Stinkyface." It's really cute!

Story time with Daddy




She loved on his face while he was reading to her...so sweet !


And then she tried to pull out his chest hair! Ha!




Cheeeeeeese!!!




I SO wish that Alyssa was not drinking a Capri Sun in this picture!!! It's really cute like it is, but it could've been so much cuter!!!


LOVE THIS!!!


Such a sweet smile!!!






Blakely is such a good little helper. Her favorite thing to help with is laundry. The best part is that she is really good at it! I hand her clothes out of the washer, and she puts them in the dryer. When we're done, she shuts it and says, "All done." She was clapping for herself in the pic below! She was so proud of herself for helping with the laundry!!


1 comments:

The Bells said...

"I Love You, Stinky Face" is one our faves too! But I need to get "Llama llama red pajama". Heard it's a good one!