There is nothing better in this world than hearing my girls laugh. It is the most wonderful sound in the world...especially that unhindered deep belly laugh... I love it!
Okay...so the first part of this is nothing but video of my carpet...sorry about that, but I couldn't get Blakely to laugh for me when she could see the camera...too distracting! She loves it when we clap and say, "Yea!!!!" She's not sure why we do it, but she smiles big every time! We're trying to teach her to clap, too. And around 1:20 or so (I think), Blakely smiles my favorite smile...the one where she wrinkles her nose...so cute!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i totally agree with you=a baby's laugh is the best-and Blakely's is just precious-i love it! :)
Absolutely, baby laughter is such a heavenly sound. Sweet baby!
I have a special award for you over at my blog. :)
Post a Comment