Chris and I are so excited! We bought him a new car this past weekend! Okay, let me back this up a little bit for those of you who don't know - When Alyssa was about 9 months old, we sold our second vehicle and have been a single car family ever since then. It was a very planned decision, no matter how inconvenient. We just didn't want 2 car payments, so we prayed and waited. And God has really blessed us for our obedience (isn't it amazing how He does that when we trust Him?!). I am so proud for and of Chris because he's been so patient and worked so hard - especially over the past few months - to make this happen. So, he found the car he wanted...in St. Louis (we drove there this weekend with both girls and for the most part, they did fantastic!)...a new-to-us Lexus GS300...it was a corporate car with it's only other owner, so it's in near perfect condition and so pretty! It has almost everything he wanted on it and best of all-it's paid for! Praise God!
I am so proud of you, Chris! Thank you so much for working so hard for our family - not just so that we can have the things that we want and need, but especially so that I can stay home and raise our awesome daughters! You are amazing in every way! I will never be able to thank God enough for giving you to me! I love you!


1 comments:
it is just beautiful! and how awesome that is is all paid for!!! yah!!!
Post a Comment