Ok, so I thought that since
Blakely was already sitting up and crawling very well, that it would be AT LEAST a month before we reached any other major milestones...boy was I wrong! She cut her first tooth about 1 1/2 weeks ago...but that's nothing compared to the fact that this past Tuesday night, she started pulling up...on everything, all the time! Need I remind anyone that she is only 6 1/2 months old???
Can y'all
freakin' believe this kid! So strong and smart! Chris and I joke (kind of) that our kids are "genetically superior"! ;)
Getting ready...

Look how big I am!

And just a few more pics over the last few days...


Stuck under the couch!

So proud of herself!

Uh-oh!
1 comments:
oh my word! I cannot believe Blakely-she is way impressive! Addelyn is just sitting-not anything else-and she isn't the most stable thing sitting either! She hasn't even figured out she can roll in her bed! That is hilarious how active Miss Blakely is! She is adorable...so much fun!
Post a Comment