It looks like she was sitting up, crying, and just decided to give in! I had to take a picture...even at the risk of waking her up! So funny! Anyway...she's been sleeping for a whole 25 minutes, and I can hear her crying again...can anyone say "OVERTIRED?" Oh, Lord, help me...
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
All Tuckered Out...
We've been trying to sleep around here..."trying" being the operative word. Blakely started learning to put herself to sleep a little late in life (around 6 months) because teething was making it hard for her and because I love rocking my babies to sleep. Well, the teeth finally came in, and we were doing pretty well with sleeping...and then Alyssa brought home a cold with cough that Blakely also got - ruined all of our progress. So, today we're starting all over again, and I mean full on crying it out. The first nap today, it took Blakely almost 30 minutes to go to sleep. I checked on her periodically, gave her her passy and tried to comfort her. After a few minutes of quiet, I peeked in on her. This is what I found.

It looks like she was sitting up, crying, and just decided to give in! I had to take a picture...even at the risk of waking her up! So funny! Anyway...she's been sleeping for a whole 25 minutes, and I can hear her crying again...can anyone say "OVERTIRED?" Oh, Lord, help me...
It looks like she was sitting up, crying, and just decided to give in! I had to take a picture...even at the risk of waking her up! So funny! Anyway...she's been sleeping for a whole 25 minutes, and I can hear her crying again...can anyone say "OVERTIRED?" Oh, Lord, help me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Bless her heart! She just wants to get the maximum amount of time with mommy that she can!
Is it horrible that Z fell asleep on the way home last night and we just left him in his car seat (we brought it in our room, of course)? It worked, though! He slept until 1:45! That's his first nighttime 5 hour stretch! Hope he sleeps as well tonight...Lord help us all!
too funny...poor girl. we have had the same thing with sick babies. messes up everything...we might be starting the teething soon...
Post a Comment