CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

A fantastic buy!

A while back, I was in Target (imagine that!) in the baby food/feeding supplies aisle buying Blakely's 1st assortment of baby food. A complete stranger, another mommy, came up to me and asked me if I had ever seen or used this.




I had not, so she explained to me that you put the baby food in the bulb part, screw on the spoon part, and it squeezes out a small hole, one bite at a time. So, I thought, "Why not give it a try? Must be somewhat good if a complete stranger is going to share it with me."

MOMS - go buy it! It is fantastic!!! Perfect for throwing into a diaper bag or for the car AND it eliminates babies knocking the food out of your hand and sending it flying across the room! So easy to use and only about $6 or $7! I have two and that seems to be enough since I don't use them for every feeding. So far I have only seen them at Target and in pink and orange. The maker, boon, also has lots of other neat looking products that Blakely's just not old enough for yet, but we will definitely be trying them out! Hope you try it and enjoy! (And shouldn't I be getting paid by boon or Target for this free advertising??? Sarah - any help there? Ha!)

2 comments:

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

too funny. i have seen them at babies r us. we have it in pink, but haven't used it yet since we are still in the cereal stage. i heard it is great too.

hannah said...

thanks whitney!

this will be my excuse for a target visit today :)