
It was a "Not me!" Monday when I first read MckMama's blog, the creator of this wonderful blog carnival. And I fell in love with it! Now that she & Stellan are back home, she's brought the fun back! So, I've decided to join her!
This past week, I did not think that Blakely was just teething when she really had a horrible ear infection. Nope, not me. A good mother would never do that.
And I most certainly did not take Alyssa to swimming lessons when she had had a fever less than 24 hours before. And I did not say, "Oh well, the chlorine will kill all the germs..." Nope, not me.
So, of course, as a result of my wonderful parenting this week, I did not catch the sore throat and fever that Alyssa had. That would never happen. Especially when I had to go to her preschool while I didn't have a fever. Not me!
Hope you are all having great Mondays!!!
1 comments:
too funny! love it!
Post a Comment