CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Few Pics & New Tricks

When Alyssa was little, I took her once a week to a free class at The Little Gym. She and I both had so much fun! Blakely hasn't been so fortunate since the class is no longer free...I have a hard time justifying $300 for a 10 month old to take "gymnastics!" But, one of our favorite tricks that Alyssa learned was to "ta-da!!!" after everything we did during class...it was SO cute...and we just had to teach it to Blakely too! You can see it in action in the video, too.



Blakely is usually all smiles. How sweet is this happy baby? (With spaghetti all over her face!)


Lately, she's started really cheesing it up...


No, I mean REALLY cheesing it up. I swear she smiles so hard that every muscle in her face should hurt! (Rachel - Blakely's new smile always makes me think of Addelyn's big smiles for the camera! Love it!)

1 comments:

rachel said...

i LOVE the ta-da blakely does! way too cute! and the cheesy smile is great...our girls have to meet especially since they smile alike-and both have a space between those 2 front teeth! she is just adorable whitney!