CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!

Memorial Day started out as just a lay around in our pj's kind of day...







That afternoon, we headed over to a friend's house to swim and BBQ. On the way there, I looked in the backseat and saw this...


Just a couple of hours later, those same toes looked like this...


Blakely's first dip in a pool.






She LOVED it!!!




"Mommy, can we PLEASE stop taking pictures so we can play?"


Blakely lasted about an hour or so before she crashed for about an hour long nap. Then she woke up to make sure she wasn't missing anything! I was so glad that she loved the pool! It wasn't a surprise, since she loves baths, but she's never really liked getting her face wet, so I didn't know what to expect. Let's just say that there was nothing for me to worry about...except now all she wants to do in the pool is get her face wet! And her legs never stopped "froggy" kicking! We may have a future breaststroker! Uncle Critty Crane would be so proud!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your new header!!! You did great, I guess you figured it out easily :)