Alyssa is really coming along in her swimming lessons. She has lost her fear of the water, and her absolute need to hold on to someone or something. Her favorite thing to do - probably because she's great at it - is to float on her back. She even started doing baby flutter kicks while floating! Her backstroking Daddy is SO PROUD! He's convinced that her best stroke will be the backstroke, just like him. Which is fine with me! We don't want our baby girl to grow up too fast, but we really look forward to her being 6, the age when she can join the swim team! Hold on Grandma and Grandpa - it won't be long before you have sporting events to go to again!!!
I know she's not looking at the camera in this...too much going on at the pool to stay focused on me, but look at how proud she is of herself! I love it!

And there's several videos...some of them are pretty shaky. Sorry about that, but Chris wasn't able to come to the lesson on Thursday, so I was holding Blakely while videoing. She's pretty persistent when she wants to get something in her hands...like the wrist strap of the camera! Enjoy! (Grandparents - hope you know I love you b/c it took forever to load all of these - just for y'all!!! Love you guys!)
0 comments:
Post a Comment