CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 15, 2009

42 Day Challenge Update



Well, it's the end of week 4 of the 42 day challenge, and I have to say I'm pretty excited about how things are going. So far, I'm ahead of schedule on pounds lost, but the biggest thing is that I feel it in my clothes and my energy level. I've only used 3 cheats so far, and the chocolate cake on Mother's Day wasn't even worth it. It's amazing how we think we NEED something when, in all actuality, we don't really even miss it.

A few of the Little Rock Beauties got together to have lunch with the Beast today. It was really great getting to meet Stephanie and her little guy, Graham. Hannah, Pratt, Tanna, and Brylee were there too. With all the babies there, we needed most of the highchairs in the place! Thanks so much for working us into your visit, Tanna! I know you were exhausted! I loved getting to know all of you girls a little better! (And someone please email me a group picture...the one on my camera was AWFUL!!! )

I know that some of the ladies in the challenge are REALLY struggling, and I know it's not always about food and exercise. Please be so encouraged by the fact that we're praying for you. We did it today at lunch. Tanna does all the time. I pray for you everyday. Remember that. YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!

Love you girls...Happy Weekend!

0 comments: