CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 22, 2009

False Idols...

For years, American Idol has been watched by millions of people. All glued to their tv's every week.

I've never watched.

Not even this season when Arkansan, Kris Allen, was part of the show. Not until this week.

Kris Allen is a worship leader in a local church, and if you think that God doesn't care about Idols...you're wrong. Kris Allen is one "Idol" we can all look up to...and definitely pray for.

My friend Hannah posted this...

here is a story from my friend mandy's blog.

This guy is the real deal!! And I know everyone has their own little "friend of a friend" Kris stories, but I just had to share this one. A woman that Josh works with knows Kris, and apparently Kris said Adam was an atheist and in the last few weeks Kris really felt like he had been getting through to him. Adam even told Kris before the finale that whether or not he wins, he knew that the reason why he made it this far was so that his life could be touched by Kris.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya I think we are all using this for our blogs. I knew that lots of people/family would love to see it...so I told Hannah I had to steal it!

I get my headers on...
Scrapblog.com
You can create anything. You can start with a theme or blank page. It took a little bit for me to figure out some of it....but its pretty easy now.

the osbornes said...

So, I admit that I have been known to stalk your blog from time to time through Hannah's or Dayle's... :) I am so glad to see this story is being spread around! I think it is incredible.

PS. Your little girls are adorable!

Kristen Black said...

I'm so glad you posted this. I am glad someone with morals and values is getting the attention he deserves. I like his voice and he got my vote. And I'm proud he's from Arkansas too:)