CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Girls Weekend

Just a couple of photos from this past weekend. Chris was in Kansas City for a leadership conference, so the girls and I pretty much just hung out. Blakely has a runny nose & cough...again. I still think it's just teeth because her runny nose is completely clear, but her cough sounds horrible!!! Being outside seemed to make it worse, so we tried to keep it to a minimum. Baths always make her feel better, and this was her first one in the tub in the girls bathroom. She loved it!

I also picked up a new toy for her. She'll be walking in no time now. Especially since it took her about two seconds to pull up on it and practically run across the room! (And there's nothing that makes me smile more than a ponytail on top of her head and polka dots on her legs!)




On Saturday afternoon, the girls and I headed to Applebee's for lunch (Alyssa's choice) and then to Barnes & Noble for a couple of new books. There was another mom there who recommended a series of books for Alyssa. So we bought the original book in the "Skippyjon Jones" series. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! It's about a Siamese cat with a very active imagination...in the one we bought, he very vividly imagines that he is "El Skippito" a Zorro-like Chihuahua. It is so cute and fun to read out loud. (Hannah Fulks - if you don't know about these yet, I know that you'll love reading them to Pratt...so much fun!) We will definitely be going back to B&N soon for another one...especially with all of the rain this week! The hard part will be to choose which one to get next!

1 comments:

The Bells said...

i love blakely's "g-funk" hairstyle!