I know...most of you might be expecting cute pictures of Alyssa eating brownies for breakfast...chocolate all over her face...but no - I'm the one wiping the crumbs off of my face. Yes, I had brownies for breakfast...two of them.
And I don't feel guilty. Not even a little. This is why.
42 day summer challenge.
A beautiful college friend, new mom and workout master (no kidding - she has her black belt), Tanna, has posed a challenge to us all. You can read about it here. And I'm in. Nothing like a little accountability to motivate you.
It's an amazing idea. Well-thought out and VERY do-able. You should join us. Even if you're not a blogger.
So, that's why I don't feel guilty. Because on Monday, the sweets and fried foods are out! So we've got to eat it all up this weekend, right? Right.
Chocolate is my weak spot. So pray for me. Pray hard. Every day. Because I owe it to myself. And my family. Especially to teach my girls healthier eating habits.
But as for this weekend, there's no holding back.
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so, this morning i woke at five. yes. and i thought...man, i should work out. and then i realized that i only have like two days to sleep in. because starting monday i really will have to get up that early and work out.
so i didn't. instead, i layed in bed and watched "the other boleyn girl". and wished my body looked like natalie portman. :)
i'm SOOOO excited! and i think twittering is a great great great idea!
Good job, Hannah! SO PROUD of you for sleeping in!!! Ha!
I'm excited too! I'm about to see if I can figure out how to "tweet"!
Post a Comment