CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Spring Fun

This past Wednesday, the girls and I took advantage of a beautiful day and headed towards the park. But not until after a stop at Target for sand toys. The last time we were at the park, there was a little boy playing with sand toys in the rocks. He was very sweet and Alyssa really enjoyed playing with him. So this time we took our own. She had a blast! We also bought bubbles...Blakely LOVED chasing them. I didn't get any pictures besides swinging. The park was pretty busy, and it was enough work just keeping an eye on both of my kids at the same time!



Blakely loves... loves, loves, loves...

LOVES swinging!!!!!

Especially when her big sister pushes her!

Alyssa thinks it's pretty cool too!










A couple of weekends ago, we took advantage of the beautiful weather and spent about 2 1/2 hours downtown riding the trolleys, checking out the new nature center, walking around, and playing at Peabody park. We had so much fun! Alyssa LOVED the trolleys, and it was such an inexpensive way to spend a beautiful afternoon. The trolleys are free for 4 and under and only $1 for adults. I think it's $.50 for kids over 4. We started out on the NLR side & rode across the Arkansas River to the Riverfront. Alyssa & Chris played at the park for a while, and then we walked down to the nature center which is FREE!! It was pretty neat, although I think little (& big!) boys will enjoy it more than Alyssa did. Still pretty fun. Then we jumped back on the trolley, headed back across the river and home for a nap! Such a fun day for 4 bucks!!!





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun times!! I hope you are ready for tomorrow! Girl, I hope its ok I didnt set up twitter. I loved the idea but so many were nervous that they didnt know how. It was just overwhelming me. But I think we will all keep in touch pretty good, I hope! I am going to try very hard!! You rock, good luck tomorrow! Tanna