CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Time with Daddy & Grandma

Just a few pics from earlier this week...


Chris' parents and sister were here for a couple of days. I'll probably get in trouble for posting these, but I couldn't help but share these pictures of Sara (Grandma) feeding Blakely for the first time!




Alyssa has always loved books, and we hope to instill the same love for books in Blakely. I couldn't resist a few pics of them reading with their Daddy. And if you can ignore Blakely's fro, take a look at Alyssa and Blakely holding hands...that is not posed - Alyssa almost always holds Blakely's hands if she's close enough...so sweet!


Alyssa has to turn the pages for us when we read to both of them...not enough hands to hold Blakely up well and turn the page!

0 comments: