ABC's ...
A is for age: I turned 29 on May 29
B is for burger of choice: Hamburger with ketchup only
C is for the car I drive: Black Chevy Trailblazer Ext
D is for your dog's name: None right now & never will be one if Chris has his way!
E is for essential item you use every day: Diaper Bag
F is for favorite TV show at the moment: Grey's Anatomy and Brothers & Sisters
G is for favorite game: Phase 10
H is for home state: Arkansas
I is for instruments you play: Piano, kind of & Trumpet in high school
J is for favorite juice: CranGrape
K is for a habit you'd like to kick: procrastinating
L is for last restaurant at which you ate: Olive Garden
M is for your favorite Movie: The Bucket List, Facing the Giants and Steel Magnolias
N is for number of piercings: 1 in each ear
O is for overnight hospital stays: 3 nights when I had Alyssa/6 nights with Blakely
P is for people you were with today: Chris and the girls/ Meredith Eisele & our trainer and other friends at the gym
Q is for what you do with your quiet time: Blogging, cleaning & sleep-precious sleep
R is for biggest regret: my major in college
S is for status: Married
T is for time you woke up today: the first time was 4 am to feed Blakely...then again for the day at 6:45am
U is for what you consider unique about yourself: Empathy...I've always been pretty good at putting myself in other people's shoes
V is for vegetable you love: steamed broccoli
W is for wedding date: June 15, 2002
X is for x-rays you've had: Dental, ankle, knee, and...head - beer bottles and the voodoo lounge anyone??? Ha!
Y is for yummy food you ate today: calzone and red velvet petit four from the blue cake company
Z is for zodiac: Gemini, but I never read it
I tag Sarah Bell, Hannah Fulks, Rachel Harrison, Meredith Eisele & Dayle Carrozza. :)
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment