I have no idea what they're talking about here, but it's obvious that Uncle Sha is explaining something really important to Alyssa!
I love the ornament that I found for Desha this year! It's hand painted and has 2009 on the back, too!
Blakely warmed up to Caden before just about anyone else in our group of friends!
The girls got into bed pretty late on Christmas Eve, so we had to go in and wake them up at about 8:30 the next morning to see what Santa brought!!!
I have to say, we've got some pretty great little girls! Santa must agree!!!



The aftermath!!!!!

Blakely only opened about half a present on Christmas morning...she was too busy playing with her present from Santa and chowing down on a waffle!

Alyssa enjoyed Blakely's presents as much as her own!


Uncle Sha had given Blakely some Crayola Tadoodle markers the night before, and we let her color with them while we were trying to get ready to go to my mom's for the day. Please notice all the green marker on her face, hands and pj's! Thank goodness they're washable!



Four generations on Christmas!

Alyssa and her 2nd cousin, Landen, were intensely playing video games most of Christmas day.

My Papaw and sister!
I have to say, we've got some pretty great little girls! Santa must agree!!!
The aftermath!!!!!
Blakely only opened about half a present on Christmas morning...she was too busy playing with her present from Santa and chowing down on a waffle!
Alyssa enjoyed Blakely's presents as much as her own!
Uncle Sha had given Blakely some Crayola Tadoodle markers the night before, and we let her color with them while we were trying to get ready to go to my mom's for the day. Please notice all the green marker on her face, hands and pj's! Thank goodness they're washable!
Four generations on Christmas!
Alyssa and her 2nd cousin, Landen, were intensely playing video games most of Christmas day.
My Papaw and sister!
I wish I had taken 10 times more pictures this Christmas than I did...but I think I say that every year! We had a wonderful holiday with all of our family. Chris' mom, dad, and sister came to our house the day after Christmas and spent the night. We had a wonderful time visiting with them and watching the girls open their presents from their grandparents. Next year will be so much fun when we add our new nephew to the mix!
0 comments:
Post a Comment