Chris and I really enjoyed our time together without the kiddos. We went to grab breakfast and shopped at Target on Saturday...it was so nice just to take our time without chasing kids or having to worry about getting back to them. On Sunday, we went to lunch at Macaroni Grill and to see the movie "The Blind Side." It was so good! Definitely one we will buy! Monday when Chris went back to work, I got busy giving the house a deep cleaning and was excited about the fact that it would stay that way for a couple of days! On Tuesday, Joanna asked me to go to Fayetteville with her to do a little shopping and to go to the Razorback vs. Texas game that night. It's been years since I've been to a Razorback basketball game, so it was fun to go...especially since we were playing Texas. I expected them to crush us, but the Hogs played a really good game until the last 5 minutes when they seemed to just give up. But besides the loss, I had a great time with Joanna! We always have fun together, so add shopping at Mason's and some Razorback sports in there, and it's a guaranteed good time!
After the girls got home, a STRONG cold front came into the state. High's have barely been reaching the 20s over the last few days! Since it's been way too cold for the girls to play outside, we've been doing a lot of coloring, watching movies, and baking cookies!!!
After the girls got home, a STRONG cold front came into the state. High's have barely been reaching the 20s over the last few days! Since it's been way too cold for the girls to play outside, we've been doing a lot of coloring, watching movies, and baking cookies!!!
Silly girls!!!
1 comments:
Hi Whitney! What a small world that you found me! Don't ya love the internet?!?! I work out at Fitness Unlimited in Benton. It's right off Exit 117. I'm actually starting to teach classes there. So if you join and see me, please come say hi! I'll be the blonde that isn't 100% sure what I'm doing & therefore making a fool out of myself! haha!
It is $50ish for one person, $85 for a family membership. I guess that is a bit high, but they have a women's only center, childcare, 2pools, aerobics classes every day but Sunday and of course a weight lifting room and cardio room.
I've only lived in Benton for 2 years, but from what I hear it is the best gym in the area. Their website is:
http://www.fitnessunlimitedar.com/
I hope this helps!
-Marietta
Post a Comment