I took Blakely to the doctor yesterday for her 18 month check-up. She made Dr. Lori laugh throughout the appointment with all of her running around, hopping, climbing and silliness. Blakely also impressed her with being able to speak in 3-4 word sentences. We're so proud of our baby girl! She was due for a Hep A vaccination, but could wait on that until her next well child appointment, so that's what we opted to do. I'm all for vaccines, but I am a big proponent of spacing them out so that she's not getting so many at once. The Hep A is the only one she'll get at her 2 year appointment. I'm so grateful for a pediatrician that is open to our questions and wishes for our kids!
Blakely is right on track for all of her development, and she is ahead in a lot of areas. She weighs 23.5 lbs. (35th %ile) and is 33 in. tall (85th %ile). She's such a petite little thing...quite the opposite of when she was born!
Love you, B!!!
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment