Blakely loves rice cereal! I can't get it in her mouth fast enough. And I always feed it to her about 30 minutes before it's time for her to nurse again, just so she's not too hungry. She is like a little bird - mouth wide open! I remember Alyssa was the same way, too. And Blakely always reaches out to grab my hand or wrist to "help" it get to her mouth faster! I wish I could've video taped it, but there was no way I could've done it alone. It's a 2-handed job to feed her...one to hold the spoon and the other to keep her hands out of the way! She is such a cutie - couldn't resist a couple of pictures of her finishing her lunch today!
"This is yummy, Mommy! Is there more?"

I love this sweet smile - spoon and all!
3 comments:
Your family is so adorable! Thanks for the vote on my red jacket. Must have been all that practice from college- in Rho Sigma red of course ;).
Love Lauren
Whitney, the verse you like is NIV. Cute pic!!!!!!!
Aww...what a big girl. She is really changing a lot. Love her sweet smile.
Post a Comment