CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Modeling for Daddy...

On Saturday, Chris took Alyssa out for a little daddy/daughter time. I thought that they were going to the park to play and maybe for Chris to get a few fun pictures of her. Several hours later, they came home after a fun day of lunch at Tropical Smoothie, playing at the toy and pet store, shopping, and a photo shoot. I was not shocked that Chris bought Alyssa a very cute new outfit, but I was impressed that he got the right sizes! (And, btw...he can NEVER say anything about how much I spend on the girls' clothes again!!!) So anyway, they had an absolute blast, and I got a bit of a break since Blakely took a long nap. Here's a few of the pictures Chris took...he's been after me to get them posted ever since they got home yesterday! Isn't she absolutely gorgeous!!!! And growing up way too fast!







4 comments:

The Cates Fam said...

Tell Chris he is in for some major heartbreak when she gets older!! :) she is a doll!

Julee said...

She is such a doll! And I love the cute hat!! Chris is such a good photographer!

Kristen Black said...

She is beautiful! You're going to be in trouble when she turns 16! Very cool, dramatic black and white pics:)

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

what a beautiful girl! you might as well stick in the barrel now and plug up the whole! pretty pics and I can't believe how grown up she is!