CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Please...

There is a new link to the right...Bring the rain...please find some time and click and read. Once you're on the next page, there is a link to the left to start at the very beginning of the blog...click it and start reading...read until you've read it all. I can't tell you what it's all about...I don't have the words in me. Plus, it's not my story to tell, but for the better part of 3 or 4 days, that's what I've been doing...reading Angie Smith's blog...and crying, laughing...and even taking a few notes, b/c God is using this woman...thru the hardest time of her life...to bless others. I think we can all learn more than a few things from her and her family.

hannah.pratt.fulks.....thank you so very much for posting about this...God used you.

4 comments:

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

I have been following her blog for a long time now(almost a year). she has a great story and is a great writer. had to be careful reading it while i was pregnant as i spent time sitting in front of her blog with tears. neat how her story is still touching people now.

hannah said...

whitney! i'm so glad you found it. isn't it unbelievable! i watched the new video friday night. and just sat here and cried. it really did start a fire in me...so thankful for her and her story.

He is using you too. love to you all.

hannah said...

whit, thanks so much for the info on the energy drink. i am going to call you soon. life has been so hectic lately. i wanted to tell you that i really really apprecaite the time it took to message me with all of the info on facebook.
again, i'll talk to you soon.

give those girls a hug for me.

elaine said...

whitney,

I know, right?! I've been a reader of BTR for a long time...God is using her in a mighty way...can't read a single post without crying! Just read the comment you left on my blog...the verse boards are 6"h x 30" or 36" long...depending on the length needed for the name. Hope that makes sense! Your girls are the cutest!