And, btw...yes, she continued to gag on every single bite until she threw up. I let her stop then. We'll try again tonight. I'd give her something better than green beans if it wasn't for the need to wait to make sure there's no allergies...sweet baby is just going to have to make due with green beans!
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Giving a whole new meaning to the phrase "Gag me with a spoon..."
Okay...I know yesterday's post was super long, but I just had to get this up today too. So funny...enjoy the videos!


And, btw...yes, she continued to gag on every single bite until she threw up. I let her stop then. We'll try again tonight. I'd give her something better than green beans if it wasn't for the need to wait to make sure there's no allergies...sweet baby is just going to have to make due with green beans!
And, btw...yes, she continued to gag on every single bite until she threw up. I let her stop then. We'll try again tonight. I'd give her something better than green beans if it wasn't for the need to wait to make sure there's no allergies...sweet baby is just going to have to make due with green beans!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment