CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Yummy!

Blakely had her 1st tastes of rice cereal yesterday. She wasn't too sure about it, but it wasn't bad either. I made it really thin since it was the 1st time, but today it's going to be quite a bit thicker so she can actually keep it in her mouth to try to swallow it! I remember doing the same thing with Alyssa. I love the pictures below. She has always been an expressive baby. She uses her whole face to let you know her feelings, and this first feeding was no different - her expressions were so funny!



Ummm, Mom - exactly what are you doing?



This could be good - I'll try it.



What is this stuff?????



Come on, guys...do I really have to do this?



No, seriously, Daddy - stop taking pictures.




Yeah! I'm a big girl! (I know this is blurry, but I love her sweet face!)




I guess I'll keep trying!








1 comments:

rachel said...

those faces are priceless!!! so sweet!