CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Growing up...

Blakely is about 5 1/2 months now and is SO much fun! She laughs all the time...good laughs from way down deep. And she giggles...sweet baby girl giggles. I love it! She loves playing peek-a-boo and when I blow zurberts on her tummy. She has also learned that "1...2...3..." means that something fun is about to happen and giggles after we say "1"!! She also loves it when I "eat" her neck...although I'm usually laughing so hard at her laughing that I can barely do it more than once!
She's also still very cuddly. She will put her hand on my cheek or mouth just to make sure that I'm paying attention to her while she's nursing or going to sleep. Sometimes I think she does it also to comfort herself by making sure I'm still there as she drifts off to sleep.
I got a few pics this morning of a couple of her new "tricks" So cute!

She has started sitting up (with our help) and supporting herself with her hands. We have to stay close by to prevent crashes!


Such a sweet smile!


Trying to crawl! (She's been trying since about a week before Christmas)


I know it's not funny, but I laugh so hard because she gets SO frustrated with not being able to crawl yet! She tries so hard to get where she wants to go, but usually ends up scooting herself backwards AWAY from the thing she's trying to grab! Hilarious!

0 comments: