CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Dear Mommy,

Alyssa has started "writing" letters. You know, lots of scribble on a piece of paper. Then she reads them to us...Chris got his first one last night, and it made him tear up and laugh hysterically! I got my first several days ago. It was very sweet, but nothing to make me cry. However, the one she "wrote" me this morning was too sweet not to share (and it made me cry!)

Dear Mommy,
Loving you and playing with you is so much fun. Loving you is fun even when I'm not there. Even if I'm with Daddy, and you're playing with Blakely. I love you.

Dear Mommy


(Yes, she ends them with the openning, not "Love, Alyssa" That's the part that made Chris laugh so hard!)

Such a sweet baby girl (She'd correct me with"big girl") Just another reminder from God that Alyssa and I are going to make it.

I love you, too, my sweet Alyssa...even when I'm not there and playing with Blakely...I love you, too.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet!! I know things with you and Alyssa will get better. She's probably just going through a phase! Trust me, I've been there!