



I am so not good at this...it's been to long since I've updated this blog. Well, Blakely will be 3 weeks old tomorrow, and everyday is a new adventure. She had her first bath and LOVED it! She almost fell asleep! You could see her whole body relax when I put her in the water! She was also doing really well in the last week getting on a schedule, but I developed mastitis over the weekend with 103 degree fever, so I was making her nurse as often as she would. By the way - mastitis sucks! It's starting to get better with antibiotics, heat compresses, tylenol, and lots of nursing and pumping, but it's painful and just annoying! Blakely is doing well though. Now if she would only sleep in her bed instead of wanting to be held! I'd forgotten how it was always something going on with newborns...not sure how I forgot, but I did. Alyssa is doing well too...just a little bit of "I want my mommy back to myself" but other than that, she's a wonderful big sister. We knew she would be! Well, that's all for now. I've got to put Alyssa down for a nap and Blakely is crying to be picked up from hers. Ah....the joys of having more than one child!
0 comments:
Post a Comment