I love the black and white photos! Tell Chris to get the camera ready in a few months....I can't wait to come squeeze on her again and hear what funny things Alyssa has to say. See you soon!
Hey Whitney! It's been forever since I have seen or talked to you. I am so glad I found your blog spot. Your girls are just beautiful. You and Chris are truly blessed. Sorry about the mastitis, I know how bad it sucks!! Hope you get some quite time to yourself soon. Brooke Francis Cowart
4 comments:
whitney! i'm so glad i found you guys! i love, love, love the sweet pictures! they are both beautiful!
I love the black and white photos! Tell Chris to get the camera ready in a few months....I can't wait to come squeeze on her again and hear what funny things Alyssa has to say. See you soon!
Hey Whitney! It's been forever since I have seen or talked to you. I am so glad I found your blog spot. Your girls are just beautiful. You and Chris are truly blessed. Sorry about the mastitis, I know how bad it sucks!! Hope you get some quite time to yourself soon.
Brooke Francis Cowart
I didn't know you had a blog too! :) These pictures are beautiful. So sweet!
Post a Comment