CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Alyssa's 1st day of preschool

My baby's growing up! Today was Alyssa's first day of preschool at Geyer Springs Baptist Church. We went last week to meet her teacher, Mrs. Hannah, and see her classroom...put school box in cubby, etc. I am so proud of my girl...she was so excited about going to school and did great! She was concerned that I WASN'T going to leave...I had to ask twice for her to come back to me to take a picture and give me a bye-bye hug! I told Chris (while I was crying my eyes out) "how dare she grow up and want to leave me?!?" I really am proud of her though...she's so smart and ready for this...I don't mind the break either! Here's a few pictures of her first day!
I caught her mid-clap! Excited girl!


1 comments:

The Bells said...

Where in the world did that cuddly, snuggly, sweet little baby that I used to rock to sleep go? She's a full-grown kid now! However, she has turned into a beautiful little girl! Unbelievable!...That's it...Zane will not be allowed to grow up....