Monday was a beautiful day! Perfect for eleven 5 year olds, their younger siblings and several parents to head to the LR Zoo! Last years field trip was so much fun that both Alyssa and me were looking forward to it. I went back and looked at this post from last year, and I can't believe how much both of my babies have grown up!
Here they are last year waiting to go in the zoo...
Here they are last year waiting to go in the zoo...
And here they are this year getting ready to go in...pretty gorgeous girls if I do say so myself!
Alyssa and one of her best friends, Hannah.
Trying to get a group shot...not so successful!

I love her hair even if it is a ton of work!


Alyssa and her classmates said that the baby gorilla was in time out! So funny!

Blakely hasn't been to the zoo in a while, so she had a blast seeing all of the animals! It was so much fun to watch her!

Checking out the gorillas!


"HIIIIIIII Giraffe!!!!"














0 comments:
Post a Comment