I don't let my kids watch very much tv...although during the colder days, Alyssa probably does watch too much. Blakely LOVES Baby Einstein...it will bring smiles from her even during the fussiest moments! And I have to admit that I'm guilty of using it as a babysitter when I need to get something done like cooking supper, or like today, folding laundry! She probably gets to watch it 2 or 3 times a week...unless Chris is putting it on repeat play for her!
Monday, March 2, 2009
A silly day at home...
My silly girl will do just about anything to make us laugh!

I don't let my kids watch very much tv...although during the colder days, Alyssa probably does watch too much. Blakely LOVES Baby Einstein...it will bring smiles from her even during the fussiest moments! And I have to admit that I'm guilty of using it as a babysitter when I need to get something done like cooking supper, or like today, folding laundry! She probably gets to watch it 2 or 3 times a week...unless Chris is putting it on repeat play for her!
I don't let my kids watch very much tv...although during the colder days, Alyssa probably does watch too much. Blakely LOVES Baby Einstein...it will bring smiles from her even during the fussiest moments! And I have to admit that I'm guilty of using it as a babysitter when I need to get something done like cooking supper, or like today, folding laundry! She probably gets to watch it 2 or 3 times a week...unless Chris is putting it on repeat play for her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
If only you could get her to fold the laundry too... :)
Post a Comment