CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Daffodils!!!

Wye Mountain is almost in full bloom, so Chris and I took the girls for our annual daffodil pictures on Saturday morning. We've gone every year since Alyssa was 3 months old. Here's a few pictures from 2006. Alyssa was 15 months old.




She was showing us her toes!


And here's my pretty girl now. Isn't she gorgeous?!?




It has proven so hard to get a good picture of the girls together...this was the best we got on Saturday. I would've stayed all day trying for one, but we've got a session with photographer, Paige Horras, at the end of the month, so I wasn't too worried about it.


Blakely's 1st time to Wye Mtn. She loved the flowers AND all of the dried leaves on the ground...probably b/c they were crunchy and made noise!


Such a big girl!


4 comments:

Meredith said...

Fun! We have only been once. I think it is a great tradition to do with your girls. They are beautiful!

Julee said...

These pics are gorgeous! I just love Alyssa's beautiful long hair! The daffodils are so pretty and I love their matching dresses! Cant wait to see the professional pics coming later this month!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics, Whit!

hannah said...

they are both beautiful. didn't even notice the daffodils. :)