Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Politics...
Okay, so Chris and I would never judge anyone for their political beliefs. However, we do believe that everyone should be informed with the FACTS before they cast their vote. That being said, I strongly urge all of you who read this to check out http://www.neverfindout.org/ And please, pass it along to everyone you know. A friend passed it along to me, and I learned many things that I was not aware of before. It didn't sway my vote, because I am already a supporter of McCain/Palin for several reasons, but I did appreciate being able to explain my choice in a more educated manner. Also, no matter which candidate you choose to support - GO VOTE! I am a strong believer that if you don't bother to exercise your right and privilege to vote, then you lose all rights to complain about anything our government decides to do! Be an active part of our great country! Don't let our forefathers hard work to give us the opportunities we have today go to waste because you don't think your vote matters! And, of course - Go McCain/Palin!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment