CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Dedication...

Ok...I'm a little late in posting this, but I didn't have all the pictures I wanted to post until today. Last Sunday Chris and I, (along with our family, friends, and church family) dedicated Alyssa and Blakely. I know it's traditionally a "baby dedication," but we were still looking for a church home when Alyssa was born so it never happened with her. Afterwards, we, plus 16 of our friends and fam, went to Corky's to celebrate not only the dedication of the girls, but also Chris' 29th birthday (this past Wednesday). I didn't get a picture of it, but I just stuck a candle in his piece of the girls' cake and we sang and gave presents. I got him an iPhone and made his day! Thanks to all of you who love my girls and came to share our special day! We love you all!



Chris took a couple of pics of Alyssa getting ready for church...



Pastor Allen Greer of Parkway Place Baptist Church in WLR. By the way...we LOVE our church!


Allen praying over our girls and our family


Allen is giving Alyssa 2 New Testaments for her and Blakely. They were still in the boxes, so she asked (w/in range of his microphone) "What is it?" The congregation thought it was too cute!


Alyssa openning presents from Grandma. I don't know why I look so serious...


Just a few of who was there...


Scott and Desha McCluskey aka Uncle Scott and "Uncle" Sha...some of our best friends (and cousins) They are our girls godparents and Blakely is named after Desha (their first names are Laura)


Nanna (my mom) and Blakely


"Aunt" Jessica...another dear friend of mine


Alyssa loving on her Grandpa (Chris' dad)


The cake from the Blue Cake Co. Cream cheese frosting...mmmmmmmmm


0 comments: