--She smiles and giggles and coos most of the time she's awake. She also loves to blow spit bubbles...like she's trying to blow zurberts. Too cute.
--She also rolled over last Thursday, from her tummy to her back. She looked so proud of herself! It happened twice in about 10 minutes. Good thing too since I missed the first time. She hasn't done it since though - she's just been working on her push-ups during tummy time!
--We also had to go to the pediatrician last week. On Saturday morning, I noticed green junk in her right ear and discovered that it didn't smell very good either. Come to find out, she'd had an ear infection and her eardrum had busted. Completely freaked me out b/c she's so little. Alyssa never even went to the doctor for anything besides a well child visit until she was over a year old. The doctor thinks that Blakely must be pretty tough because she showed no signs of pain or even discomfort - not one! I never even knew anything was going on. So now we're on antibiotics in addition to the thrush medication that she's still taking. I think that we're almost done with that though. Thank God!
--She constantly has her hands in her mouth - sucking and chewing on them. I think part of it is just discovering her body. I also think that she might be teething. We can feel "grains of sand" on her bottom gums. She is very interested in the fun teething rings that I got her.
--She can sit up supported on the couch or in her bumbo seat and loves it! She's always loved sitting up, now she's just better able to do it on her own.
--Loves to stand and bounce in my lap! She makes herself giggle!
--She's still exclusively nursing like a champ. She also takes pumped bottles really well. Even from me - something Alyssa never did.
--She's still sleeping through the night. Usually from about 9 or 10 until 6:30 or so. I think it's b/c she knows mommy needs her sleep to be a good mommy!
Blakely - you are such a joy, and we love you so much. It's hard to believe that 3 months have already come and gone. You are loved so much...I pray you'll always know that!
Well I guess that's all for now. Here's a few pics to enjoy! Thanks to Aunt Sarah Bell & Miss Lindsey for the blanket - it matches my outfit, and it keeps me cozy now that it's getting cooler!
She was so sweet sleeping - I couldn't resist a picture!



1 comments:
Ok, I couldn't really read what you wrote because I wanted to look at those adorable pics. I LOVE the big bow!
Post a Comment