My dad turned 53 yesterday...sorry about the hogs game,dad! So this afternoon, we all got together at his girlfriend, Joni's, house for a cookout. Besides us, my brother and sister came and also one of Joni's sons, Jacob, her daughter, Hannah, and Hannah's boyfriend. It was the first time we met Joni's family, and we had a great time! I'm glad to know that we all get along great and can have fun together! Just a few pics from the afternoon below!
I love you, Daddy! Despite it all, we've done nothing but continue to grow closer to one another and develop a father/daughter relationship that at one time I never thought possible! You're the best! Happy Birthday!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Whitney,
Your family is beautiful - I love your girls they are so cute. Alyssa has he most beautiful hair. I enjoyed seeing what you and your family had been up to!
Devin
Hey! I borrowed the pettiskirt from a friend. She got it at tutuposh.com.
Paige is great! you will love her!
dayle
Post a Comment