
This past weekend I co-hosted a sip & see for one of my best friends, Meredith, and her newest addition, Colin. Meredith is well known for her party planning, decorating, and hostessing skills, so we pulled out all of the stops for her! Being a, um, hands on kind of girl, Meredith picked the theme out herself. She kind of has this thing for birds! We love her anyway!
Meredith has lots of friends that are so talented and creative! Brittany owns Grey Grey Designs in Memphis, and she made most of the decorations. You can check out her blog post about the sip & see here. She made this wreath that I adore!
Meredith has lots of friends that are so talented and creative! Brittany owns Grey Grey Designs in Memphis, and she made most of the decorations. You can check out her blog post about the sip & see here. She made this wreath that I adore!

The gifts from Meredith to all of the hostesses! I love how well she coordinated them! Thanks for the gorgeous scarf, Mere!


Meredith's home coordinated perfectly with our theme (not a surprise since she picked the theme!), so her living room was the perfect setting for the food table.
Hannah and I were in charge of all things "paper." This included the invitations, menu cards, plates, cups, etc. I also made this banner and the custom water bottle labels. I'm so glad that the banner turned out as cute as it did because it was a lot of work! Thank goodness that Meredith loves me and is putting it above Colin's crib for a while!! Ha!



Jill and Kari took care of the food and did an amazing job! Everything was adorable and tasted great!




These are chocolate dipped Peeps! I'm not a fan of Peeps, but I thought that these were precious!!! They even dipped them in sprinkles to look like nests! Love it!

The plate and napkin table...

The drink table was precious. Lindsey made a wishing tree and hand stamped tags for guests to writes blessings/wishes on to Colin. What a wonderful keepsake for his baby book!

I love this drink dispenser of Meredith's! It was perfect for the "Colin-politan!"




Pictures of Colin taken by Kari, one of Meredith's oldest and closest friends. She also took family photos for us last December. You can check out her work here.





1 comments:
Hands down, cutest shower ever.
Post a Comment