"I'm tired, Mom. No pictures yet please!"
So excited about the 1st day of school!
Sisters...
This was the best I could get of me and my girl on the big day since Chris was already gone for the day.
Getting her name tag that she'll wear for the first few days.
Washing up before playing with toys and friends!
Playing dress up in the home living center with Hannah, her friend from preschool last year.
I usually don't stick around for opening, but since it was the 1st day I did, and I'm so glad. There's a part in this video where Alyssa starts looking for me among all the parents, and I LOVE her big smile when she spots me and B!
Alyssa gave me a big hug as she walked back to her classroom and said, "Bye, Mom!!! See you after school!" There were no tears this year from Mom, but I'm sure kindergarten will be a different story!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment