CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

One Year Stats

Blakely's 12 month check-up was this morning. She's fit as a fiddle! I had a couple of concerns about her eczema and speech, but the doctor said everything is fine and normal! She does want me to fatten Blakely up a little bit though ;)!! She is 30 in long (about 85th %ile) and 18 lbs. 3 oz. which is barely in the 10th %ile! So, I've got to try to get Blakely to drink more whole milk in addition to all of the food, breast milk and whole milk she's already eating and drinking! She doesn't love sippy cups, so we'll see how that goes! Ha! She also had to get 3 shots and a finger prick today, so I'm sure she'll be a little extra sleepy for a day or two. Nothing out of the ordinary for immunizations! She cried and cried though because one of the shots was a MMR and those things HURT! Sweet baby!

Here's a few pictures from this week...










0 comments: