
Monday, July 6, 2009
It's Party Time, People...
In our group of friends, we don't just have birthday parties for our kids...they are events! So, needless to say, I am in full party planning mode for Blakely's 1st birthday next week. I can't believe it's already here. I haven't let myself think about it too much so that it doesn't get too emotional around here...I just plan. She's having a watermelon themed pool party with all of our friends and family there to celebrate with us. I've got super cute decorations with more to come, so I know it will be cute. Plus with the watermelon shaped cake, ice cream and cookies, it's sure to be a crowd pleaser! I just got the invites out today...I thought they turned out cute, and I love the picture! (And since my graphic designer hubby is pretty busy these days, I did these myself! Chris was so proud! Ha!)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment