I couldn't resist posting a few more pictures and some video of our vacation!
Alyssa made sand angels often during our days on the beach, but here she was just laying there because she was so tired!
Blakely LOVED playing in the sand. I LOVED seeing her in one of Alyssa's old bikinis. The bottoms are ruffled like the top is...SO CUTE!

"
Hmmmmmm...I wonder what this sand would taste like?"

Alyssa loves her Aunt Lisa! Especially when she braids her hair!

Alyssa thought she looked so pretty!

The walkway from our condo down to the beach. Gorgeous!

Is it just because I'm her mommy that I think this picture should be in a travel guide or on a postcard?

Sand from head to toe!

Chris loves this picture of us, but it's not my favorite because of my hair. The wind was blowing SO hard!
Blakely giggling at her daddy. We do that often around here!
2 comments:
Soooo cute. It looks like you all had so much fun! We are counting down the days until we will be on the beach. Your family is so beautiful!
Devin
Ya, I think the picture should be on a postcard too! Just precious!
Post a Comment