CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 15, 2009

7 Years Ago...

At this time, seven years ago, I was watching my bridesmaids get their hair fixed for my wedding day, and waiting my turn to get my own done. It seems like it was ages ago, but at the same time it seems like it was only yesterday!

This is my absolute favorite picture from our wedding...it was taken at the exact moment that Chris saw me for the first time. I remember thinking that I couldn't see his face well enough from the end of the aisle, so I was very excited to see that the photographer got this picture!


My second favorite picture...mainly because it is exactly like one from my parent's wedding...right down to my toes peeking out from under my dress. I even remember who Chris and I were smiling at...a very near and dear friend who traveled lots of miles to be there for us.


Our fantastic wedding party...love them!


More of our favorite pictures and memories!























To my husband ~
Thank you so much for 7 wonderful years of marriage and our two perfect babies. You are such a giving, loving, & serving man. Thanks for loving me even in the crazy moments. But especially thanks for always loving me for who I am...even when I don't like myself very much. I love you, and happy anniversary! I can't wait to see what the next years have in store for us!

1 comments:

Meredith said...

Congratulations! I love looking back on weddings. Such beautiful memories and pictures.