CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

I turned 30 at the end of May. I barely noticed. Between going to Memphis twice in one week for triathlons and a new nephew, then coming home for both of our girls to be in a wedding, I didn't have time or energy to mourn the passing of my 20s. I always thought that turning 30 would bother me, but to be perfectly honest, it doesn't bother me at all. Other than the fact that I wish my skin still looked like it did when I was 20, I wouldn't trade where my life is now for any of my earlier years. I am so blessed with my husband, who would move the world for me if he could, my girls who are happy and healthy and know that they are loved, and friends who love me enough to just let me be myself. Nothing that this world has to offer could be any better. But...I'm definitely not opposed to botox! ;)


Here's a few pics of the wonderful party that Chris and a few dear friends got together for me! Thank you all so much for everything! Love you all!
























1 comments: