CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Go Hogs Go!!!

We went to the Razorback game this past Saturday in LR. Well, I went with my dad, Chris and the girls just went tailgating! But it was Blakely's first Razorback game and both of my girls were too cute! Alyssa LOVED getting ready for the game with her new shirt from her Papaw (which is way too big, but she loves it!) and her new bow and tattoo! And yes, Blakely has a Hog on her cheek, too, but it's a sticker - not a tattoo! Go Hogs!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

GO Hogs! You girls look cute! I'm glad you found something small enough for Blakely. :)

Lynn Terry said...

Hey Whitney! Got your birth announcement today. Thank you so much. Landen wants to know how you made Blakely's bow pink in a black and white photo!!
blakely and Alyssa are beautiful.
Love your blog, I finally figured out the address. Who printed that font anyway? HAHA
Love you
Aunt Lynn