When Blakely asked for a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme for her 3rd birthday party, I'll be honest...
I cringed. I couldn't help it. It's a Chi Delta thing. Plus, I don't really like to do character things. Whatever. She loves MMC, so I said ok.
A couple of weeks later she informed me that she wanted a Mickey party at Mimi's house with balloons, streamers, party hats, and banners. Well ok then. No idea where she came up with that list, but she stuck to it until the day of her party!
I did my best to meet her "demands" and make it cute! We kept it small...about 20 family and friends came to swim, eat, and celebrate our sweet Blakely turning 3! The most important thing though was that she loved everything. Every banner, streamer, balloon and party hat won Mommy a hug and kiss from the birthday girl. I call that a successful party. Even if it was Mickey Mouse ;)
1 comments:
everything looks most fabulous! you did an amazing job!!! you crack me up about cringing that it was a mickey mouse party-ha! i understand though! :) Adde had a mickey party too-can't believe our girls are 3!!!
Post a Comment