CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 5, 2010

A Spring Peek...

The weather is SO amazing this week!!! I can't wait much longer to break out the flip flops for me and the girls! Alyssa has been at my mom's having fun in the sun most of this week, so it's just Blakely and me. Wednesday morning we ran a couple of errands for Chris and then headed for the park! I've never been able to go with just Blakely, and it was so much fun to be able to focus on just her!

She has seen Alyssa swing on her belly...so she tried too! Blakely was so excited to be there!



We swung and swung...



...and swung some more!


We picked up a lot of rocks.


And threw them.
(I normally don't allow this, but we were the only people at the park!)


We climbed up the steps...


...and slid down the slide. I didn't get a good picture, but most of the sliding was on her belly...she loved it!!!


We heard neighborhood sounds, like dogs barking, and made our "What was that?" face.


We played peek-a-boo in the tunnel.
(Which was really the "Mommy wants to get a great picture of me laughing" game!)


We climbed up the steps again...


...and then down the steps. A lot.


We played more "peek-a-boo"
I took more pictures. (203 to be exact. Came out with 30 good ones.)


We took lots of pictures.
Blakely may look more like me than she does Chris, but she definitely gets her eyelashes from her daddy!


I looked at how gorgeous she is...catches me off guard every time.


We looked for fish. "Whe is?"
(Translated "Where is?") We went to look at the fish in the pond, but I guess it's still too cold for them to make an appearance!

0 comments: